Your order is subject to all terms and conditions listed in the Master Rental Agreement:
1. Payment:Orders over $2,000 will require a 50% deposit will be charged when your order is placed. We will email you a Final Confirmation 8 business days before your order leaves our warehouse. Your invoice must be paid in full no later than 3 business days prior to your order leaving our warehouse. All charges will be made to the default payment method on file unless you've provided information for an alternative payment method.
2. Changes and Cancellations: Once your order has been placed, we will email you an Order Confirmation. If you require changes, please email them to email@example.com, and reference your Order Confirmation number. After the Final Confirmation date you may not make reductions to the final count. Additions to your order may be made until 3 business days before your order leaves our warehouse but additional fees may apply if special handling is necessary.
Cancellations after Final Confirmation will result in the forfeit of your 50% deposit. Cancellations within 48hrs of your order leaving our warehouse will be charged in full. Please be sure to confirm your delivery address to ensure timely delivery.
3. Missing and Damaged Items: After each order is returned and if there are missing items or damages, we will email you an invoice reflecting those charges. We allow 5 business days for you to locate and return any missing items. Damages will only be charged if the linens are lost or irreparable (burns, tears, permanent marker, mildew, wax stains, human waste or vomit, etc. – we do not consider food stains as damage). Linens must be returned in the linen bags provided – never in plastic bags which cause mildew and rot. You will be charged $30 for each missing linen bag. Rental charges cannot be applied against the replacement cost of missing or damaged items. We will charge the card on file for any missing or damaged items unless you send a credit card authorization for a different card.
4. Time of Return: Please return the rental linens as stated on your master rental agreement. Any extension of rental period must be mutually agreed upon in writing. Furthermore, you agree to pay any additional rental fees for every day the rental linens are late and hereby authorize your credit card to be charged for any late fees.
5.Theft of Items: You agree to pay for linens (at cost-basis) for all types of theft or disappearance and hereby authorize your credit card to be charged for any replacement and/or extended rental fees.
6. Shipping Information: All packages will be sent by UPS Ground for the contiguous 48 States at our UPS rates, based on on location and weight. We can also accommodate request to further expedite delivery, however expedited shipping charges may apply. Packages to Alaska or Hawaii will be sent via UPS 2nd Day Air. F&S Linens will aim for packages to arrive two business days prior to event but this is not guaranteed. F&S Linens cannot be held responsible for force majeure or any acts of nature (inclement weather, natural disaster, etc) that results in the disruption or delay of your order.
7. Shipping – Return Packaging: Items may be repackaged into the linen bags that were supplied. You agree to remain responsible for items while they are in transit back to our Katy, TX Warehouse. Please do not wash our linens.